Friday, January 06, 2006

Wide load

While I was out and about New Years Day I seen a lot of motorcyles on the road.Granted it is winter and you get a 60 or 70 degree day your going to break out the two wheeler and go for a spin. Well I came across this little guy , just out for a ride and enjoying the fine weather. I couldn't help but notice that he was doing a lot of looking around , so I got a chance to talk to him at a Red light and I ask him if he was looking for a house or business and could I help him find it. I was a little disturbed when he told me he was looking for a cute guy on an Orange bike that had waved and winked at him up the road. He said he thought the guys name must be DUKE cause he had it on his tank. Now thats weird , be afraid be very afraid.

3 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

So, Tiny was looking to get a little Nubbie, huh?

Great pic.

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

Thats the way I took it.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Nubbie said...

Did you get his number?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home