Thursday, January 19, 2006

Christmas party


This here's one of them fancy smancy party's where'ns folks gets dressed up and has a good time. Thats why these here yunguns are all spiffy'ed up don't ya know. It makes you proud that all that work a raisen these yuguns into fine upstanden citizens. I here tell that Julie is about to loose 2 more tooths. You know that just makes me warm all over. I don't know that yung fellers name thats bent over , but Caulkboys about to make his parants proud. I wishI could remember that movie about a squeelin pig. It had some good banjer music to. If'ens ya'll what to come to one of these here shindigs let us know and we'll try to make you'ens parants proud. I want to thank Dave Gladden for bringin that picher machine so'es everyone could see this.

6 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Gawd.
I almost don't know what to say about that Caulkboy....

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

caulkboy is all about shareing his caulk!!

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

Word!

 
At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been drunk but "hot damn", never that drunk. Even my sheep have all been female!!!!

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Caulkboy said...

Aww come on, what was I gonna do? I couldn't find any sheep at the party! .... and people, on a serious note, when using a present tense verb, you drop the "e" and add "ing". SHAREING.. what is that. Just a little tip from your uncle B

 
At 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahah! Thanks for sending me the link!!!!! It is great!!!!

xxxoooo
Amity

 

Post a Comment

<< Home