Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Golf 5/15

Another fine day for golf. Since we've had a little rain the course now has grass on it and it makes it a little better to play. Dave had his son Dale show up to play with us this week and he put up the best score. A nice bird on # 7 clinched the deal.
Since the drag races were moved at Bristol this weekend to July 6th , I will be riding the Trials at the ranch in Dickson this Sunday. I really wanted to go to Bristol , but I also wanted to ride this Trials. I'll let you know how it comes out.

1 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, the drag racing cancellation sucks, but I'm glad you're gonna' have to ride all those bitch-ass sections that you designed last week-end, er, ah, I mean, I'm glad you're gonna' be there!
Pee Wee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home