Wednesday, March 28, 2007

More golfin

Tuesday was beautiful. Warm temp's a little wind , it was great. Just the Beast , Hoghead and myself played. Hog and I had a good match going until the last hole were I done all I could do wrong to throw away a good round. We try to battle each other because the Beast is on fire. I don't know what we did to piss him off but it must have been bad cause he has opened a can of whoop ass on us 3 weeks in a row. I'm glad he's on my team for the tournament on the 14th. Here's the scores.
Cpt.....50
Hog....46
Beast..45 and that's with an 8 on the 4th hole.

2 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Jeez, If'n the Beast hadn't had that quad-druple bogey on the fourth hole he'd have really showed y'all what's up! Sounds like fun to me.

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

Ya , he kicked our ass , but I would have liked to see him really kick our ass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home