Monday, August 13, 2007

Virgen Trials

This Sunday will not only mark the First Trails for the I.T.S.A. group at Geeneville Tn. , it will be the maiden voyage of Barry . Barry has practiced hard and I think is ready for the task at hand. We will be going to Greeneville Friday night so we can help setup Saturday. When you make a effort to help in laying out the Trial you tend to have a lot more fun because you have had a hand in what you have to ride.
I've been waiting a long time for this weekend and I'm sure I won't be disappointed. The only thing that is going to be better is going to be when Troy and Barry ride together.

3 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Blogger Caulkboy said...

Can't wait. Thanks for letting me ride one of the Cows until I can gather enough parts to ride my own bike even though you tell me the Yamaha is a step down from the KT.

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck to all

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Yep, we're gonna' have a ball!

Ummmm.....I'd take that Kawasaki propaganda with a grain of salt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home