Tuesday, July 31, 2007

golf

Sorry about another golf score , but this was a hell of a day. I said that I would kick some ass this week , but instead I got my ass kicked. I knew I was in trouble when on the first hole the Beast sunk a 34 footer for boogie. Then on hole #2 Troy nails the pin and has a 12 inch putt for bird. The Beast is 20 yards off to the right of the Green and has to go over a sand trap to get to the Green. Well he tops the ball and it slammed into the bank in front of the trap , it jumps over the trap sceams across the green hits the flag and go's in for a bird.

I'm playing as good as I can and I'm happy with my score , but they just won't let up. Troy damn near drives the ninth hole and the Beast sinks another 30 footer for bird. Oh well it beats watching a Nascrap show.

1 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Hey, that's NASCRAP.

Sounds like a good time and you're right, a 46 on the front at Smyrna is nothing to sneeze at.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home