Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Back in buisness



Sorry about the delay , but I had to take my computer to the doctor. It is the flu and virus season you know. I've been told that I need to quit using this thing as a $1200 Playboy magazine. Oh well. The nice wheather allowed me to get some work done on the old KT. After completely disassembling the motorcycle you get out the old mop and bucket and start scrubbing. If you think that 30 years of grease and oil is going to come off the first try well let me tell you. After scrubbing and sanding , a little welding , a fresh coat of Metalic Blue paint and there you go. Now the assembly begains. Notice the gas tank after it had been welded , sanded,and sealed. The side covers that were old junkie plastic have been replaced by some nice aluminum ones that I made. Stay tuned for more updates

2 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Damn that looks good! Too bad about the color......

 
At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats gona be a nice bike,but check out that trim job on the door now thats craftmanship!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home