Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Golf 6/13

A beautiful day to be out doing anything. We happened to be playing golf this fine day. The day started pretty shitty with the Beast (Henry) and me both with a triple bogey the first 2 holes. That brings me to this, on the 2nd hole I hit over by some tree's and they was in the middle of the fairway. I went to look for my ball while waiting for the people in front of us to get off the Green. They started hollering at me and I thought they had hit their ball at me. So I ducked my head, but they kept hollering. So I looked up to see a deer running at me. When I looked up it spooked the deer and it run the other way only to see more golfers, so it turned the other way. This deer darted back and forth 10 times at a 100 mph to finally make it to the woods.

After that the Beast and I started playing pretty good. A couple of bogies and then the big hole where he had a par and I birdied the 15th 173 yard par 3. The Beast pictured above unleashed is best score for the year and I tied my low score for the year.
Hoghead ..49
Dennis..41
Henry...48
Cpt.....46

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home