Sunday, June 11, 2006

Work , work ,work

In order to go play you have to work somewhere along the line. It cost a lot of money to play on weekends. As much as I miss it You have to do the right thing.

Photo by Jereme
We,re working every weekend trying to pay for last year where I played and didn't work. So right now the Siding guys are hard at it trying to get caught up and pay the bills on the new hot rod. We work hard but we still try to have a good time. We're getting a lot of jobs because the big contractors won't even look at because there to small. But with a name like "Little Profit" we're all over it.

2 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Hey, is that Jerome's bike there on the left, or is it Barry's? Enquiring minds want to know!

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Caulkboy said...

Before I leave the sidelines of team green and start my own trials career, I have to start small and work my way up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home