Thursday, May 11, 2006

I.T.S.A. trials

Saturday will be the third round of the I.T.S.A. trials series. Everyone is welcome to come out and enjoy a day of entertainment and fun. I have been practicing all the sections with the B&J crew trying to get a leg up on the competition.

Ya'll come on out and you can even attend one of my strategy meetings. You can see that I have the total attention of the crowd. I think that Scott was also listening in on any little secret that I might reveal.
You can't see it because of her sun glasses, but Patsy is really asleep.

4 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger Caulkboy said...

You have to watch who you talk about your riding secrets in front of. I think Red was wearing a wire for Pee Wee.

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Man, I don't need no wire. I just can't tell you how important a Captain Dick strategy session is......

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

p.s. Patsy, WAKE UP!!!!

 
At 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Captn.....We's not practisin'....
we's testin', yea that's it!
TESTIN!
the Guru

 

Post a Comment

<< Home