Monday, December 11, 2006

Money Pit 2

I made a deposit in the money pit this past weekend , but it was a deposit of labor so to speak. Troy , Barry and Nate came over to help me finish up the ceiling and hang the cabinet's back up.

Putting in the last piece of the plywood puzzle was a breeze with all this help. All I had to do was take a picture every now and then and go back in the garage and stand by the heater.

After all the cabinet's were installed , the microwave and refrigerator Troy and Nate done a bang up job of cleaning the inside.

The inspector's showed up to make sure all things were to their liking. We passed with flying colors. Now we need a place to pull into to seal the roof and we'll be set.

4 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Cool! Time to go to Bristol yet?

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

Not yet but it will be here before you know it.

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger screwboy said...

I can taste rubber and beer already!!

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Captain. Great looking job and inspection team. I don't know if your rig will fit in my garage but it might fit in the car port. It's supposed to be warm and clear this weekend so if you want to give me a call with the dimensions of your rig, I'll take a measure and see if we can fit it in. Dave G.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home