Monday, November 06, 2006

I.T.S.A. Trials

This past Saturday we had the 7th ITSA round and the final Midwest round of trial in Marion Ill. It was a little chilly standing around , but was great riding weather. This was the easiest trials I've ridden so far and the shortest. None the less we had a good time. Charlie Nash debut his latest creation and won the Midwest modern classic novice class.

This thing started life as a XL 185 Honda and now lives as a super modified trials bike. Good job Charlie.
Parked next to me was a couple of guys from Cedar Rapids Iowa with a couple of sweet early 70's Ossa flat trackers. I guess I should have gotten their names but I was so busy signing my autogragh I forgot.

I did win the Modern Twin shock novice class and didn't loose any body parts so it was a good day. The last ITSA round will be Dec. 2 at the Ranch in Dickson. Ya'll come out now ya hear.

2 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Man, Charlie's bike is beautiful!

The OSSA flat-trackers were from Iowa Wheelsports, you can Google them.......they were sweet.

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Jessie Wallace said...

Word. The Ossas sweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home