Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial day weekend

The weekend went off with a bang as we went to Ryan's ball game on Saturday that they won. Then we went to Troy and Julie's for Cassie's birthday party / sleep over. We had some horse shoe throwing and Troy and Barry riding the trials bikes. Sunday we all kind of got some rest. On Monday all was present at the Cpt's house . The slip and slide was the big draw on Monday. I didn't partake this time. Would I be a Redneck if I built a deck around the Slip and slide?
We had a bubble blowing contest with Natalie and Brooklyn. Both talked a good game but Red versus Blond looked liked it ended in a tie.

Then if your going to drink with the Septer's you have to practice. Jennifer only drank coffee and passed out early , how doe's that work? Thanks to the A.M.G. (Adcock motorcycle gang) for coming by. A great weekend and we had a ball.
Here is the scores from Tuesdays golfing.






3 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Um dude, we don't have to build a deck around a slip-n-slide to qualify for red-neck status, trust me, we're already in!

Dammit! Did I show up after the bubble blowing contest? I'd have showed them young'uns what was what!

 
At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dick, Sorry I was not invited to this soiree, but I do love that deck idea.

 
At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must have been de-caf.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home