Monday, May 21, 2007

Trials 5/20

What a wonderful weekend for camping and riding. I was upset that the drag races got postponed at Bristol , but if you get to go to the Ranch instead it comes out a wash. Barry and I took the motor home out to the Ranch to practice camping and see if the repairs we made were worth the money. I'm pleased to inform you that all went well with the camper. I went to a log jumping and turning school Saturday put on by the Guru that was very helpful on Sunday. This first photo is of my Buddie Peewee trying to go through a corner that you can't push a motorcycle through.
This is the sort of thing that makes the Guru laugh out loud. The turn can be made but few we're able to complete the task. The next photo shows how tight it really is as this poor tree was raped by foot pegs and side panels.
If that wasn't enough if you got by the corner from hell you got try this little maneuver. Fall off a 3 foot bank and turn around in a cracker box and go back up the same bank. Again just try pushing a bike through here. We see Curt doing a good job of it though.

Thanks to all who came , to make this a fun weekend. Oh ya I did win , but the competition was very scarce.


4 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I KNOW YOU WERE DISAPPOINTED ABOUT BRISTOL,BUT IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GOOD TIME.IT'S IN THE BLOOD.

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Yeah, what a damn good time!

Thanks for having the decency to post a picture of me with both feet on the pegs! I know there were others not nearly as flattering to choose from.....

Boy, in picture number three Barry is sure sucking the bottom out of that Bud Light can!

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Caulkboy said...

I always tilt my head back when I'm taking a picture.

 
At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, yeah.

pee wee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home