Thursday, June 21, 2007

2 for Tuesday

The first card is from last week. Terrance was a virgin player , with us that is , but his girl friend beat the hell out of him when he got home so he won't be back.
As you can see from this card that we had a full house this week. No change in the scores though. Oh ya , when we got back to the clubhouse I found out that Troy and Barry had beer left in their coolers. That's some kind of penalty I think.
Be careful with your comments or you may hear the Wrath of Rhonda!

4 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Rhonda says its a penalty then I will agree but otherwise Im not sure,ain't that right pee wee!!

Troy

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Yo Troy, you're not dragging me into this, I ain't healed from the last Rhonda encounter yet.....

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger Caulkboy said...

I was confused, I thought you win if you drank the least amount of beer and shot the highest score but you're saying low score and most beer.....huh, I never made the connection.

 
At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fortunately the extent of my knowledge of golf is that it is a huge waste of real estate. But Septer boys and beer is a subject that I am very familiar. I think Richard is the one who gets the penalty because he didn't find (and drink ) the left over beer before reaching the clubhouse.
As for Pee Wee, he showed me that he knows his F1 shit - both literally and figuratively.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home