Monday, June 18, 2007

Fathers day

What a great day. Barry and I along with PeeWee and his dad (Sam ). We was at the Ranch in Dickson for some more lesson's and practice. A little hot as the temperature was near a 100 , but what do we care. When ever you can spend time with your kids I suggest you go for it. I 'm lucky that I'm the envy of a lot of riders for having my family come and watch me , but to have them ride with me is going to more fun than I've had since the mid 70's when Deane and I rode Moto-X and Mom and Dad would come to watch.
Barry was a little disappointed with his riding , but he forgets that this is his 4th time on a motorcycle and he is at the baddest place on the planet to ride. I told him that you have to learn how to wreck to learn to ride. Sounds dumb , but you can crash and not get hurt or hang on to the stupid thing until it kills you. Parts are cheap , hospitals are not. He did learn more Sunday than he did in the other 3 days of riding combined. By the time we got home he was ready to ride again. This last picture shows the abuse that the ass of the rider and bike took during the ride.
I can't wait for the next ride. Thanks to Bob for letting us come out and Sam for not laughing out loud.

2 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger Caulkboy said...

The ranch does kick ass and it kicked mine on Sunday. During all my dismounts, bitching and crying I came away with a ton of things I can't wait to work on to help me stay off my lid. Thanks Bob, PeeWee, Pap and Sam - I had one hell of a time. I definitely have to thank the Captain. I'll soon find out how expensive and time consuming this sport is, but till now Cpt has picked up my bill. Thanks and hope fathers day was as good for you.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Glad you had a good time Barry! Can't wait to do it again. I thought you did great.

And remember, we are never laughing at you, only with you......Really.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home