Monday, March 03, 2008

Practice , practice , practice

Another day at the Ranch for some practice and just hang out with some friends of the I.T.S.A. family. Here Jessie masters the double log that kicked my ass and clutch lever all day. Brother Joe shows us that his head is not the only thing that he moves for weight distribution.

Caulkboy with his eyes focused on the turn ahead.

Trent on a nasty down hill showed us that he is ready to take on all comers this year.


Thanks everyone for the good time. What a great day and great company.



On a different note... from left to right is Rhonda , Mike and me. Today is Rhonda's birthday. Before you comment check this out . If you look at our faces you can tell that Rhonda is on our ass about something. Not really. Happy Birthday Rhonda.




6 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger Caulkboy said...

My guess is that Rhonda said "One" and then Mike said "Two" and then you said "Three".

Happy Birthday Rhonda

 
At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that look.And both of you seem to be listening,She must have had a good point.Happy Birthday ,Sis.The Rick

 
At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't quite know what was being said in that picture but the looks on your faces and your body language is priceless. Thanks for the laugh. Love ya all, Rhonda

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Jessie Wallace said...

Looks like there was a wreck about to happen. The motorcycle shots were interesting too.

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Yo, Happy Birthday Rhonda. Dick said you're like, 29.

I heard it's Nelson Pi-gay's birthday too, so I sent him a box of Pampers and a pacifyer.....he probably already has a couple of those though.

Great ride at the Ranch! What a good crew.

 
At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Pee Wee, I have to tell you that Dick is a bit confused. This was my 20th anniversary of my 29th birthday.
Also you're a little confused because Piquet's b-day is in August. Maybe I'll call him up and see if he wants to party, you know, pound down a few bottles of Geritol, then catch the early-bird special at Red Lobster. I just hope our Depends last til 5:00 PM so I can get home and watch Wheel of Fortune.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home