Friday, July 18, 2008

While I was out

Sorry about the delay , but computer problems are a bitch. While I was away the Septer clan made the trip to Iowa to see the flood damage and visit the family. We had not been to Iowa for 4 years so we was long over due for a visit. This first picture is Mom watching the Grandkids and Great Grandkids play ball in the front yard.
We also had the opportunity to go to the Iowa corn 250 Indy car race while we were there. A very nice track and a really good race.
The rest of the time we played golf. This was the first time Ryan got to hit the links with his first set of clubs.

Rick left and Deane right sporting their Cpt. Dick tee shirts.


All in all just a good time. Iowa is a fun place in the summer , but unless you have a snowmobile the winters suck. It was good to see everyone again and hope they come down to Tennessee to visit.



5 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure which hole that is [number wise that is]but it looks pretty long and I'm not sure if I'm laughin' about Deane's tee shot or my next one.It was great havin' Y'all up agin.

The Rick

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Looks like a great time and some good pictures, too!

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

I can't remember , but there is a pond on the left.

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the ponds on the left it's number two.Turtle Tanning,dog leg left,395 par 4.By the way Rick-6,Deane-6,Cpt.-7.But it got better.....I think.

The Rick

 
At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you had a shot of #18.Oak View,463 yard par 5.I took a 10 on that bad boy.Deane-6,Cpt.-7.

The Rick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home