Sunday, March 21, 2010

Monroe N.C.

Just back from Monroe N.C. where we rode the second and third rounds of the ITSA South- East regional. We had a great time even though mother nature gave us about a foot of rain Friday night to make all the sections nice and slick. While the rain was falling I hosted a party in the van that looked like I was trying to smuggle a bunch of Mexicans across the border. The trials was pretty easy , but we managed to have a good time anyway.
Charlie about to eat a tree.
Owner Cowboy Joe having a little trouble getting over a small stick.

Barry styling over a log. Show off !!!


Ass on the seat and both feet on the ground. Never good.



PeeWee doing a double foot plant with a fakey. By now I hope you have figured out that it really wasn't easy. The only injury was when Jessco slammed his hand into a tree ,but didn't break anything other than some skin. Can't wait to go back.




7 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Yeah, I think what I was hollering was "Dick, come and get this thing offa' me!"

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Jessie Wallace said...

I believe we could have gotten a half dozen more folks in the van, if we'd had a bigger turnout of riders. It was a good time and worth the long ride with a one wheel trailer.

 
At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, hoo needs too weels on a traylor? Too kepe the breaks frum skweeking I loostened up a few bowlts on my trayler. i didn,t theenk that wood make a diffrense. Breaks didn,t scweek won time on the ride down two Monroe. Had a grate time. P.H.M.F.T.A.

 
At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, hoo needs too weels on a traler? breaks didn,t skweek won time thow! Grate time in Monroe! P.H.M.F.T.A.

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Caulkboy said...

Great, I ruined a great post by posting it twiced. damnit!

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Stacy Solomon said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Menonite Mike said...

Was this a trials or an endurocross? Knowing you boys like I do, it probably wasn't safe for you to light a cigarette with all them in the van with you Dick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home