Thursday, February 09, 2006

My birthday

Photo by Jereme

These pretty girls are the Miller beer girls that were at Hooters for my birthday. Well I can dream can't I? They put on a little game that if you could putt a golf ball in a hole you could win a beer or a gift. I ended up with Two gifts and a Beer. Jereme won the all you can eat prize after eating 31 Three Mile Island hot wings. Remember the old joke "Come on icecream". The Grandkids had a good time running around,rolling on the floor,tearing things off the wall,just like at home. Hopfully everyone had a good time ,I know I did.

4 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks to me like you've got those girls trapped in your garage or something Dick! Happy Birthday.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Dude! I'll bet you weren't worth a damn! Happy Birthday You Dick!

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Nubbie said...

HAPPY B- DAY CAP-E-TAN

 
At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which one is my new Grandma?

-Ryan and Natalie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home