Sunday, August 20, 2006

Bowling for fun

Friday night we had a bowling fun night. All were invited the strong showed up.
This first picture is Cassie with perfect form and I don't know what happened after that. I don't even remember taking the picture.

This picture is what went on all night. If one of the girls went to throw the ball all the girls went. Here we see the great form of Erin. I don't know what happened after this , I don't even remember taking the picture.

I can't remember a lot of what went on that night but I have been told that everyone had a good time.Thats all we wanted to do. I do remember this last picture. If the bowling lanes want you to come back why do they make you wear these clown shoes. Maybe this is a deterrent to keep you from stealing the shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home