Sunday, June 03, 2007

Next champion

Sunday Barry and I went out to Troy's for a riding lesson. Troy and Barry think they want to try to ride a trials and I think that's pretty cool. So I was willing to give all the advice I could to help them along. I've been waiting for this for a long time. Troy had to work so it was just Barry and I today.



Barry going over a small log in a section we layed out. Pretty good for someone that didn't even know how to ride a motorcycle at all.


This hump of dirt last year Barry launched my bike over and took out some tree's and the front fender , but today he had the number of the hump. We rode for about 3 hours and had a ball. We need a few more sessions cause he hasn't wrecked yet. I can't wait for the next lesson.



3 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Rockin'!
Hell, he's even using the clutch, which is something you can't get guys to do that have been riding for years.
Looking forward to riding with you Barry.

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Caulkboy said...

Had a good damn time. Really didn't realize how tired I was till I got home. I was pretty tense and it whooped my ass but can't wait till my next lesson.

 
At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home