Sunday, August 10, 2008

Who's the Man around here?

What the Hell is going on here? I'm stuck behind a washer and dryer with a paint brush and all my I.T.S.A. buddies including Barry are out riding and setting up for the Trial next weekend in Paris Tn. at Fearless Charlie's.
This is a task that I started Two weeks ago and just needed to stay with it.
This project needed to be done a long time ago , but even though I can paint like a pro I hate it. Now I start putting down the hard wood floor.
But first we have to go to Fearless Charlie's for what might be the Trials of the year. The National Guard , the Boy scouts , hay rides to the sections it don't get any better than that that. Ya'll need to come out.

3 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go,McConkey's raiders!!!!!

The Rick

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

Hah. Good one Rick. I have not forgotten where I learned how to paint.

 
At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um.. I have this kitchen... the wall paper's been stripped already..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home