Monday, September 01, 2008

Preperation

Sunday Barry and I went over Dickson to the Ranch to help with laying out the 50 sections for the North American championship , I.T.S.A National and Midwest National Sep.27 & 28. It looked like we got about half of the sections set up which we thought was pretty good. It was pretty hot so a couple of breaks were in order for some water and some r and r.
In the picture we are not having a prayer session although it looks that way. The Guru was just getting us back in to the mode of making the sections easy enough for everyone to ride. Or else PeeWee farted again , I'm not sure. More to come.

2 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Bruce said that my farts are like a weather condition, and that I should start naming them.

 
At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you do start namin' 'em,remember,once someone dies in that storm you can't use that name ever again.

The Rick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home