Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Old Fort golf

We ain't had no golfin in a while on this here blog , so here you go. We took a break from Smyrna and went to Old Fort In Murfreesboro today.This course is in great shape as it always is. The greens are fast as lightning though. The pro's love that , but I would rather be able to hit the ball. In the picture is David Sawyer hitting out of a fairway bunker on number 2. This hole has 4 bunkers and he managed to get into 3 of them. Now Dave hit his drive about 40 yards farther than the rest of us and I think got a hell of a penalty for a good drive. He still managed to double the hole which I thought was damn good.

After all that Dave still kicked our ass. He ended up with a 45 , I had a 49 , Henry shot 50 and Charles had a 52. An 8 on number 4 took me out of contention , other than that I played alright.

Bowling starts next Monday , I wonder what that will be like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home