Friday, April 10, 2009

Paris in the spring

This past weekend we had the pleasure of going to Fearless Charlie's in Paris for what Barry and I are calling the Super bowl of the I.T.S.A. trials series. Something for everyone , riding , fishing , camping , music and food from sister Wanda and the Boy scouts. A new twist was a Trials rodeo. Great weather and plenty of door prizes. Go here for more from Jesco.
But what may have been one of the biggest events was the Mennonite Mike sighting wearing a hat. This is as rare as seeing Bigfoot.
I would also like to wish Hockey Boy a Happy birthday. No ass whippings were handed out.

1 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger Jessie Wallace said...

I thought I might have been the only one to take note of that strange sight. Where did he get that thing? Was it part of some old uniform he had thrown behind his seat? What was left of a halloween outfit? A really small crash helmet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home