Tuesday, February 21, 2006

No better

Well the score's just keep coming down. No real explanation for this downfall. Even though I took a bowling ball off the ankle bone twice I have no excuse. The only reason that I used this picture is because Caulkboy done such a good job taking it. The next picture is what happens when a lady friend goe's to Mardi gras and brings back gifts. Now we all know how you ,if female can get beads at Mardi gras. The young lady swore to her parants that she purchased the beads from a vender. Wink , wink. Sorry no pictures of the purchase.
Jereme....169....123....130

Barry.....148....151....138

Cpt........164....162....160


Oh maybe the reason my scores are coming down is because in Trials less is better and we will be going to Florida March 3d for an A.H.R.M.A. event.Thats got to be it.

3 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Number 1....Taking a bowling ball off the ankle twice has to hurt like hell!

Number 2....I like that trials frame of mind, after all Mennonite Mike is out to kill this year.

Number 3....About the pic of the bead wearers....is it me, or does the dude in the middle appear to have got overly excited and wet his pants?

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

Sorry. Thats just a shaddow. Not that it couldn't happen though.

 
At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm the dude in the middle, that is a shadow! I have been drunk and even excited in the past, but I have never wet my pants. haha
(maybe hurled, but never a pee accident). Big A

 

Post a Comment

<< Home