Wednesday, May 03, 2006

the end

Well The bowling season is over. 32 weeks is a long time, but I don't know what else I would do on Monday night. I may have figured out what I was doing wrong , of course it was to late. Next year I will have something to start with though. The Seamen finished in 8th place after hanging around the top 4 spots the first half of the season. I finished with a 170...211...203.

Golfing Tue's looked like this.
Dave.....47
Henry....55
Cpt.........50
I had a good round going and then the beer took over.

2 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Man, the beer always takes over if 'm playing golf! Anyway, that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it.....

 
At 5:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home