Tuesday, April 18, 2006

battle royal

This Monday was the battle of the fiercest competitors that ever steppted foot in a bowling alley.The mighty Seaman against Gettin Wood. Oh ya everybody thinks they have seen this on HBO , but I'm talking real bowling. The Seaman are known all over Smyrna for the ass whipping they hand out all year long. I don't know if someone forgot to tell Gettin Wood or what but the Seaman took an ass whippen like I don't know what. I was sure a 300 seires would be good enough to win all 3 games , but I guess I was wrong. These nuts didn't realize that they had all ready lost before we got started. Yhey are messing with the Cpt. and his crew. Thats like pulling on Supermans cape. Well someone must have brought the Criptanite with them cause we took a ASS WHIPPEN like I don't know what. Good job by The whole team . they did what they had to do. My team did their job but the Cpt. abandoned ship.
Jennifer....103...95.....92.........Cpt. ...147...136...168
Jereme....193....180...114.......................Hammer..131..125....167
Barry...187...153....180..........................Henry.....192...160...138
Michelle...116..157...214.........................Allen...182...214...213
hey they bowled their ass off and I didn't. Good job.

Tues. was a nice day for golf. No wind to speak of , no rain , it wasn't cold, Shit what am I going to use for an excuse. No really had a good time , but didn't improve from last week , but the beer tasted good.
Dennis..43..David..48..Henry...50...Cpt. ..50

5 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Dammit Captain! Support your team-mates.
Where'd y'all play golf?

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Caulkboy said...

I belive we have an upper hand on the teams we bowl from here on out. Our season is virtually over in some ways. No disrespect to Gittin Wood, but we have 20th place locked up. I hope the team has the same goal I have and that is to have a good time and most importantly to be stumbling when I leave the bowling alley.

 
At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's spelled Kryptonite.

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

I'll be dambed. I guess I will have to get the dickshunary for Geeks to get the right spelling. Thanks for pointing that out.

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just tryin'to help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home