Friday, April 28, 2006

A few days off

The boys and I will be on our way to Bristol Tn. for N.H.R.A. drag races today for some horsepower therapy that is out of this world. Night qualifying tonight for the , as they call it the night of fire. To sweet. I can't wait to see the Top fuel Harley's. When I seen them on TV they looked like they had the control of a new born colt, they think they know where they are going , but it just don't work out all the time, or most of the time. Hopefully I will be able to get some good girly pictures , but the weather is supposed to suck so we'll see. Be back Sunday night.

4 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Sounds good to me, especially the girlie pictures.

Thanks for the live qualifying round audio run via cell phone! Too cool!

 
At 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 
At 5:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 
At 5:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home