Monday, September 04, 2006

bound to happen

On Thurs. I met with Peewee and Nubbie out at the ranch for a ride to break in the new bike of the month. I could tell that I hadn't been riding for a couple of months. I was as rusty to say the least.

Here is Peewee in the creek section that we all are learning to love because we have not made it all the way through it in about a hundred tries. The new KT felt real good and performed just like it should , but the rider is what makes the difference. I crashed twice , one over a log and one over the bars coming down a hill.

I came out unscaved but the new paint on the KT didn't fare as well. I was hoping I could at least keep it pretty until the next trials , but so be it. Sorry Pap.`Peewee got the last picture.

1 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Ah hell, that just gives it character!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home