Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I'm back

Sorry it's been so long , but sometimes you just get busy. We started bowling on 9/11. The first night I started good but kinda fell apart the last game with a 208 , 198, 140. This week I was a little more consistent with a 166 ,197 ,171. The last two weeks of golf I shot 48 both weeks.
This past Sunday we had a trials at Vintage acres a place that is owned by a retired fighter pilot in Korea. PeeWee took this photo of me getting my first place award. What a cool place. A nice sized pond that you could fish in. You could catch fish until you were tired of it. That's a good thing.

Here is a picture of PeeWee and Sam fishing. In the back you can see the plane hanger where we had the awards presentation.

The Boyscouts came and cooked lunch for the riders.

R.Q. even had a life flight helicopter come out so everybody could get a good look at it. A great place for a Trials and just a good ol time. Thanks to Sam for letting me stay in his motor home.

2 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Hmmm...I figured the Life Flight 'Copter was there because Nubbie was on the grounds.

What a great week-end!

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Nubbie said...

PWA said, "Hmmm...I figured the Life Flight 'Copter was there because Nubbie was on the grounds."

It's only mandatory if I am ridding not if I'm just on the grounds, although not a bad idea.

Great place to ride!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home