Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Labor day

I went out to Troy and Julie's on Labor day to check on my tree stands , to make sure they was still stable and ready for hunting. When I got there I found the family doing a little wood working in the shop. This first picture is Cassie and Erin building something or just getting in the way , I'm not sure which.

So I decided to teach them how to ride the 4 wheeler by them selves. This would get them out of the way and let Troy and Julie get on with their work.


I set the throttle at just above an idle and turned them loose. It got them out of the way , but I think I may have created a monster. Troy and Julie can go out there and let them ride every day in their spare time. No problem. After changing their life forever I stopped over at Nate and Jennie's for a nice supper and some rearranging of Ryan's bed room.

This is Jenny with her center piece Po on the computer. Po was sound a sleep but the dogs woke him up running around. A good week end and had fun. Thanks to all for the good time.

3 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Yep. That's where cats are supposed to lay.

Sounds like a good week-end.

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Caulkboy said...

Come on, you know the "ie" rule. It's "i" before "e" except when your daughter's name ends with a y.

Now can I bug Cassie & Erin for rides on the 4-wheeler?

 
At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright Caulkboy.Check your Dick-shunary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home