Saturday, September 23, 2006

Money pit

As if I don't have enough to do. I continue to spend every penny I have on Big Boy Toys. My latest purchase is a 21 foot 1980 Chevy motor home.

This is going to be a motorcycle hauling , spend the night , party , party bunch of fun. There's nothing like hauling a 30 year old motorcycle with a 26 year old camper. What makes this thing so perfect is it already has a Kawasaki stripe on it.

At this point it has a leak in the top , but I'm working on that. A nice deck will be added to the back to haul the 2 mighty Kawasaki's. A 350 motor with 61,000 miles on it should last for a long time. I couldn't pass it up for a $1000. I,ve already been offered $2000 sight unseen. I may be coming to a town near you. I haven't talked Patsy into breaking it in :( .

3 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Rocking!

And damn, it does have Kawasaki friendly stripes, don't it? haha

 
At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI: I once took that beast to the circus/fair for ten days and parked it between three elephants and a poodle act. I think that's the year Sam finally cut me off..

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger screwboy said...

looks like you need to brush up on the all time best saying in movie history."SHITERS FULL"thats from the movie christmas vacation.randy quade standing in front of the house drinking a beer and pumping the sewage down the street drain in shorts and black socks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home