Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Scores

Monday was week Three of Thirty two. The Seamen are getting off to a rough start. Winning just 8 points out of a possible 21. It's still early though. There's some ass whipping's coming. Monday I shot 201 , 163 ,182. Henry shot 167 , 148 , 137. This could be a good thing because we normally start strong and then fizzle out at the end. This might give us the drive to finish strong. Or drink more?
TUESDAY was golf day. Weather in the 70's and dry.

You couldn't ask for a better day. Once again the scores wasn't the best , but we had a good time. One thing that will improve your score is to stay out of the tree's. On #3 my drive hit a tree , my 2nd shot hit a tree , my 3d shot hit a tree , my 4th shot was in the sand. Maybe I should be a lumber jack.

1 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

I've seen me and you and Nubbie ride trials, hell, I thought we WERE lumberjacks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home