Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Bowling

I haven't posted any bowling scores this year so I thought it was time to bore you and there ain't much going on. Really there hasn't been much to say. The Seamen (my team) and Gittin wood (Barry's team) are battling in the bottom 25% of the league. This is ok because we are able to pick on each other and there is no pressure to do good to hold a top spot. You still want to bowl good or at least get your average , So you can F#%K with the ones that are on top. We really haven't bowled that well this year for what ever reason , but we are still having fun. Last week I picked up the 6,7,10 split for the first time in my many years of bowling. This weeks scores looked like this.
Henry (the Beast ) 172....154....180
Barry ( Caulkboy ) 153....155....176
Me... ( Cpt. ).... 218....174....233
I'll try not to bore you with to many scores , its a lot more fun to be there than to read about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home