Sunday, February 11, 2007

50th


photo by Peewee
A couple weeks ago Patsy said she wanted to take me out to dinner for my birthday. I said that the kids would probably want to take me out to so why not wait to see what they was going to do. Patsy said no I want to go out , but just me and you. I said ok so we are going to Logans steak house on the 3d. When we got there thats when I knowed I'd been had. I started recognizing people and then spotted presents and balloons and OH shit , They got me. I couldn't believe all that was there. I want to thank all that came out and for all the gifts. I don't get fooled easy , but this was very well organized. Its hard to get old with a great group of friends and family around you. The next 50 years I wont be as hard to fool.

4 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birhtday Dick,I never thought you'd live this long. Of course I never thought I would either;)
Anyway,I hope it's the best year ever for you.
Love, Rhonda (your still younger sister)

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Ah dude, that's where you're wrong. The next fifty years we'll be WAY easier to fool!

Happy Birthday Cap'n.

 
At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad, it may have looked easy to get everyone together but it was the complete opposite. Glad you were suprised.

 
At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not the gettin' harder to foolthat shows up.It's the gettin' crankier and I'm not goin' anywhere thing that takes care of surprizes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home