Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cheers

This weekend I got to see Natalie cheer for the 4 and 5 year old Rocket's flag football team. I wasn't sure how this was going to go cause she is only 3 and is a little hard headed when it comes to doing things. She really surprised me as she nailed every cheer. She was also one of the loudest of the squad. All in all it was very entertaining and I hope to make the game next weekend and catch the half time show. Jenny said Natalie can spell words like VICTORY while cheering , but don't think she can spell dog if you ask her. Oh well it was very cute.



6 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is her arm still in a cast?? I just hope there were no steroids involved. Natalie ROCKS the cheerleading house!!!!!
Rhonda

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

Ya her arm is still in a cast , but the pom pom's coverd it up. I would hate to see this girl on steroid's. Mom also informed me that she is 4 not 3. Hell I can't remember everything.

 
At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cast has not slowed her down at all! She can cheer, flip, and beat Ryan up all at the same time. Her coach would agree with you Rhonda.

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

If you click on the second picture you can barly see her cast under the Blue pom pom.

 
At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very stylish.You go girl!!!

The Rick

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Caulkboy said...

I know it's a cliche', but Natalie leaves it all on the field. The pictures don't lie. She gives 100%, 100% of the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home