Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gettin ready

A few weeks ago Jessie and PeeWee came out to Troy's to ride motorcycles and when Jessie found out that we had gocarts he insisted that we have a gocart ride. I told him that I needed to do some work on them , but I would make it happen.
The 5 carts that we have have left just needed a little maintenance to get them going. The Yellow one pictured needed the most with a engine change and a new seat mounted. After a bit of welding and drill some holes she's ready to go. So it won't be long before we'll be tearing up the track again. Should be interesting.

4 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Hell yeah. Sign me up!

 
At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brings back a few memories.

The Rick

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Brad said...

I'll make the trip to TN for that!

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Jessie Wallace said...

I'm ready to go any time. YeeHAW
Gentlemen, start your engines!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home