Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Two Champions

Last weekend was the final Trials of the year for the Midwest trials series. Held at Marion Ill. at the Little Egypt Off Road facility. Sorry about no pictures , but my camera battery was dead. Anyway we had a beautiful day to ride , but rain the day before made the hills and turns very interesting. Challenging sections is putting it lightly , but we managed to make it through the day. More importantly Barry managed to win the Historic novice championship in his first year of riding Trials. I won the Modern Twinshock Novice Championship for the second year. Pretty cool Saturday night , but that just makes the campfire better. A great weekend with one to go for the I.T.S.A championship on Nov. 15 & 16.

A week ago we were out at Troy's to practice a little. We had the pleasure of breaking in a new Trials rider. Mike is a biker and has come out to watch us several times and showed interest in riding with us some time. Well we finally got him out and riding my spare KT threw him to the gods of the woods. I think that he had a good time and he rode well for a first timer. Its a different world on one of these things , but still the best time you can have at walking speed as PeeWee would say.
Mike is a great guy and I hope he comes back offend. Picture by PeeWee.


On the other hand all the girls got their casts off and are doing well.

Oh Ya ..........HOW BOUT THEM TITANS!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the girls are all better.We knew they were tough.Way to go boys !!!Two Septers in the winner's circle!!!
I'm The Rick and I approved this message,

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Caulkboy said...

Well, looks like I can include camera batteries when I'm doing my christmas shopping this year. And I think Mike would have stayed on that bike all day if he didn't have to shop for a dog. And I had a blast all year getting to ride with the Mizzu Crew. What a great time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home