Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Got me.

Went to the store to get a few things for Thanksgiving dinner and the first place we stopped was the deli to look at some pie's and cake's. Well Linda spies this chocolate ganache supreme cake. I never had one so I told her to get it if that is what she wanted. Then I thought I would be funny looking at the cake I could see that there was no room for letter's. So I told the nice lady I would take it if she would write Dick is the greatest motorcycle rider ever knowing she had no room for all these words. Well when I got home with the cake the joke was on me. One of these days I will learn to keep my mouth shut. Good job Linda!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone , hope you have a good one!!!

4 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Anonymous the Rick said...

How did it taste ?

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

Pretty damn good.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Caulkboy said...

After you wore the sausage suit I thought you had learned your lesson

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Yeah, Caulkboy is right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home