Sunday, February 26, 2006

practice,practice,practice

Saturday when I got off work I headed to the Ginder ranch for a little practice for the Trials in Gainsville Florida , March the 3d. When I got there I thought I was late , but It turns out I was just in time for The Guru to put me to work. While the crew thrashed on the Chicken (1968 BSA Bantom) trying to get it to run , I done a little welding on the aluminum fenders of the Guru's moto-x bike. So after a few beers and a nice running Chicken the crew started to pack a few things for the trip , so Minnonite Mike and Me took off for a ride around the ranch. After a few falls and a couple of laughs we headed back to pick up Pee wee. One more beer and a hardy high o silver we were back at it. Testing some new waters and riding a little over our heads we got in some very good practice. Lets hope the Tennessee group does well in Florida. Pictured is Pee wee in the Nubbie section. Wish us luck. Oh ya don't ever tell a Trials rider to break a leg.

1 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Good blog! And, that ain't no shit, never tell a trials rider to "break a leg"! haha

This ain't no party, this ain't no disco........this ain't no fooling around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home