Thursday, March 30, 2006

bowling scores

I'm finally getting to use my computer while Patsy is at work. I got the scores from last week off of the sheet . I'd really would like to forget them , but They are what they are so here we go. I would like to point out that the 3d game last week I had 7 splits out of 10 frames , and I'm not talking about no little splits either. I'm talkin Fred Flintstone splits ( who was the greatest bowler ever) that your ball splits in half and picks them up. I haven't mastered that yet,but trying.
Jennifer..95...107...127
Jereme..116...150...164
Barry..158...170...86
Cpt.....161...190...127
This week I just picked up where I left off. The splits just kept coming , but I figured out that I was coming over the top and not staying behind the ball. I wasn't getting enough fingers in the ball and trying to force it to the pocket instead of letting the ball roll and take the oil. I also found that with the christmas tree pattern that the Five board was way to far outside. I was getting to much angle on the head pin and leaving splits. I did pick up the 5,9,7 in the first game. I know , I know . How in the hell do you leave a 5, 9,7. I don't know but I picked it up anyway. I've always heard don't leave them if you can't get them , or hit 7 get 7. Thank God its almost over and I can start giving golfing scores that I know will be higher.
Jennifer..96...84...79
Jereme..112...89....90
Barry...140...142...136
Cpt.....147...189....215

Just encase you didn't think anybody cared about vintage trials check this out on the ESPN web.

7 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Wait a minute......you're golf scores, kinda' like you're trials scores, are 'sposed to be low. Just thought I'd hip you to that concept......

 
At 4:35 AM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

post to be!!!

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Caulkboy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Caulkboy said...

You know what they say "You can lead a horse to water, but if you teach him to fish, it only counts in horshoes & hand grenades"

 
At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Up here a 5-9-7 is called a SOUR APPLE & you get a card to be in the club.You bet I am a member too.

 
At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Up here a 5-9-7 is called a SOUR APPLE & you get a card to be in the club.You bet I am a member too.

 
At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mistake.A sour apple is 5-7-10.Sorry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home