Friday, March 10, 2006

More Gainesville

This is a picture of the abandon phosphate mines that we set the trials up around. You really don't want to miss a turn cause that first step is a doozie. We wanted to do a little fishing , but couldn't find anyone to give us permission.
This next picture is what happens when you have a 100 motorcycles running around the same area. I was trying to take a picture of PeeWee and Bruce Clegg timed it just right to ride between us for a picture that could be a most wanted poster. Heres how the conversation went. If my camera wasn't so slow this wouldn't happen.
Bruce....oops sorry!
Me......Thats alright I got it.
Bruce....Sorry man.
Me...its all good. I didn't know that I got it alright, the best picture of Bruce ever posted on the internet. I hope Bruce comes to the ITSA trials the 18th so I can thank him for posing so well.


This was not planned to cover up the "cheater Suzuki" that is so famous now.

4 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Damn! And I was turning my ass off back there. Oh well, it is a great picture of Bruce though! haha

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

P.S. Hey, watch that "cheater Suziki" talk, some of the squirrels from California might want to protest it......

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Nubbie said...

Maybe some of those Fairview squirrels too. Does AHRMA have an impound and inspestion rule?
Just kiddin---it's still a Suzuki after all....

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Dude, the term "Fairview Squirrel" is an oxymoron.
Suzuki's Rule, Honda's drool.....OIL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home