Tuesday, February 28, 2006

scores and more

An exciting night to say the least. Scores all over the place. I thought Caulkboy was going to have a good night and I would have a bad night. Well it turns out that he had a bad night and I had a what the hell was that night. Pictured above is my teammate Henry Clardy and Sugar Bumpkins, She says it sounds funny when I call her Patsy. Anyway heres the scores.
Jennifer...91...100...99
Jereme...135...140...117
Barry...181...152...157
Cpt....151...159...244

The next picture has nothing to do with bowling but I thought it was cute. Ryan and Natalie were whatching the movie Toy Story and were so into the movie that they really wasn't interested in no old man with a camera. I guess I can't blame them.
Next blog Florida results.

1 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Sugar Bumpkins? HAHA I'm laughing my ass off!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home