Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The first fall of spring

This is a series of pictures taken by Jereme and Barry to show everyone the fun that is had by novice trials riders.
The first one is me getting out of shape on the creek bank. At this point its over, no coming back.

Next is where the Cpt. abandons ship and pitches the the bike out of the way. I didn't want to dive in the creek but my choices were limited. Thank God for the $17 Fox knee pads that PeeWee suggested I buy when I first started riding. I landed knees first on a big rock that would have busted my knee cap in a million pieces. Thankfully there were no injuries , not even a scratch and I didn't get wet.

The last picture is me picking up the mad Kaw and assessing the damage. The only thing broken was a piece of Blue tape. Damb thats a 5!!!





Almost got the "NUBBIE" award in the first tials of the year.
Now that would suck!
Hey the Ranch is tuff , thats why we love it.




click on picture for a larger image

5 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know,we all take a dump now and then.

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

Good point.

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Caulkboy said...

Did you learn that dismount from Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka? I thought I seen him pin Hulk Hogan after one of those off the top rope.

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

HAHAHA! That's exactly what it looked like, the patented knee-drop from the ropes choke-hold pin move!

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

Hey this is trials, not the WWF Nascar. This shit is real!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home