Thursday, April 06, 2006

bowling

Well things ain't gettin no better. The weathers getting warmer and its stays light longer so its hard to do anything indoors. I got started good and thought it mite be a good night but I managed to screw it up. Barry and Jereme had a hard time of it as well , but Jennifer had a real good night , bowling above her average all 3 games.

Jennifer...130...125...112
Jereme...105...145...125
Barry...134...151...135
Cpt. ...199...157...132

I thought that since the time had changed and it was nice out that we would play golf. Once again the scores kinda sucked. The first hole I was one over , over to the right and in the creek.
Second hole I was two under , under a tree twice.
Third hole two over , hit over the green twice. And so on and so on. Had a good time even if I can't golf worth a rats tail.

David ...45.... Steve ...52.... Henry.... 56..... Cpt. ...51

Come and join us next Tue's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home