Wednesday, April 12, 2006

hell ya

I wish I could have helped my team out , but it turns out that they didn't need it. Henry got in the 200 groove and Allen threw a 299 the last game. He got robbed on the last ball with a wobbling 7 pin. I didn't get the scores from the other bunch , but it didn't look good. I threw a 134...183....183.

Ok , so now we head to the golf course. I want to welcome back Larry Cason ( Hog Head ) who missed the last 2 years because of a weight problem, but after loosing at last count 80 pounds and getting down to a thin 310 can play the game that he so loves. You will notice that right out of the gate he kicks my ass , and thats great because I was worried he would never play again.
I don't care if your golfing or bowling or riding motorcycles. Its just fun hanging with your buds and having a good time. We all got jobs that keeps us on edge so if what you do for fun pisses you off you need to quit having fun and get another job.
Dave..45.....Hog Head....47.....Henry....56.........Cpt. ...50. See I improved one stoke from last week , if I continue to do this I won't even have to play by the end of July.

3 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Hell, by the end of July somebody should be paying you to play!

Congrats to Hog Head!

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Caulkboy said...

Here's scores from "Gittin' Wood"

Jennifer - 81 / 117 / 94
Jereme - 83 / 142 / 191
Barry - 127/ 136 / 145

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

Jereme picked up the pace by over a hundred from his first game , can't ya'll help a brother out?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home