Friday, April 14, 2006

YIKES!!

Sorry for the delay , but I couldn't get my camera to down load. Last Friday ( 4/7/06 ) I was watching the storms go by and then here comes another one. Tornadoes popping up all over middle Tennessee. Hail anywhere from pee size to softball size. About Three or Four storms went by and I just happened to look out the front door to see this thing. After watching it for a few seconds I couldn't see any rotation , but it made you want to piss down both legs. I was lucky not to get any damage. Other than my underwear.



5 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What time did you take this? May be the one beat up my car!
Pops

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

Hell I didn't check my watch I was to busy checking my pants.

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Damn dude! Alert Froot of the Loom!!!!

 
At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

didn't you see that comin'? mom

 
At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're as bad as me.When the sirens go off I go out side to look.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home