Friday, February 23, 2007

Sealing the deal

With the weather finally breaking we had a chance to seal the top of the camper. I also like any excuse to take off work. Troy came over to help to make sure I didn't paint myself into a corner. Other than the leaves that kept blowing into the sealer it went very well. We also replaced the alternator, added a muffler hanger and tied up some other loose ends.
This picture is of the new curtains Julie made for me . They also go on the side windows that I think looks cool as hell. Jenny got the new seat covers to make the drivers compartment look a lot better. New mirrors installed so that only leaves the tires that will be taken care of next week.


HEY YA'LL GOING TO BRISTOL?


2 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks good to me

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Caulkboy said...

Holy shit, this Bristol trip may actually happen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home